Department of Neurology
University of Kentucky Medical Center
KY Clinic, J-401
Lexington, KY 40536-0284
Dr. Yadav graduated from RCSM Government Medical College in Kolhapur, India. Before joining the University of Kentucky, she conducted clinical research in neuro-oncology at Brown University. Her clinical and research interests include Epilepsy. In her leisure time, she enjoys hiking, travelling and exploring new places.
2013, MBBS, Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Government Medical College, Kolhapur, India
2015 to present, Neurology, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY
Epilepsy at Cleveland Clinic
Clinical and Research Interests
Kentucky Medical License
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- CITI IRB Human Resource Curriculum Certification
- Handover Certification
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification
University of Kentucky Chandler Medical Center
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Epilepsy Society
Publications and Abstracts
- Yadav, P., Bradley, A.L. and Smith, J.H., 2017. Recognition of Chronic Migraine by Medicine Trainees: A Cross‐Sectional Survey. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain.
- Yadav, P., Stigall, K., Johnson, H.E., Rayapati, A.O. and Chopra, N., 2016. Functional foods: How functional are they? A case report of supplement-induced psychosis. The International Journal of Psychiatry in Medicine, 51(6), pp.479-485.
- Harsh, V., Yadav, P. and Kumar, A., 2014. Traumatic brain injury and hypopituitarism: a legal relationship?. World neurosurgery, 82(1), pp.e384-e386.
- Elinzano, H., Kadivar, F., Yadav, P.O., Breese, V.L., Jackson, C.L., Donahue, J.E. and Boxerman, J.L., 2013. Ra-015. Analysis Of Perfusion And Volumetric Mri In Progressive Glioblastoma Patients Treated With Continuous Dose-intense Temozolomide. Neuro-oncology, 15(suppl_3), pp.iii191-iii205.
- Yadav, P. and Smith, J.H., 2016, June. The impact of a lumping versus splitting strategy to the headache history on accurate diagnosis of chronic migraine. In Headache (Vol. 56, pp. 39-39).
- Yadav P. The Impact of Lumping Versus Splitting Strategy to the Headache History on Accurate Diagnosis of Chronic Migraine. Platform Presentation (2016). 59th Annual Scientific Meeting of American Headache Society
- Yadav P, Bensalem-Owen M. Neurology Residents’ Interpretation of After-Hours STAT EEGs: Are there any misses? Poster presentation (2017). Trainee Research Day. University of Kentucky