WELCOME TO LEXINGTON, KENTUCKY!
Video credit: Amy Jones-Timoney, Whitney Harder, Blair Hoover, Olivia McCoy
Known as the Horse Capital of The World, Lexington has a population of more than 314,000. It is the second largest city in Kentucky, and our population continues to grow!
Lexington is a great place to live, work and raise a family. In 2015, Lexington was named one of most highly educated cities in the nation. The list was based on factors such as cost of living and housing, quality health care, low crime rate, economic vitality and quality of life. We invite you to come see for yourself and stay a while.
Why join our community?
- Homes are affordable and many trainees are able to gain equity during their tenure. To learn more about the Lexington housing market, click here.
- For those learners who are also parents, the Fayette County Public School system is a top performer in Kentucky.
- Lexington is ranked No. 6 in a ranking of largest U.S. cities. For more information, click here!
- University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler is ranked No. 1 in Kentucky by U.S. News Best Hospitals.
- Lexington is ranked Third Best City To Raise A Family!